B.ED ADMISSION – 2021
B.ED or Bachelor of Education is a bachelor’s degree in education field. After achieving bachelor degree in education, a student is eligible for working as a teacher in the secondary and higher secondary / senior secondary schools in India in Govt and Private Sector Schools.
It is now compulsory to have a B.Ed degree to teach in both high schools and higher primary schools at TGT/PGT level. To get enrolled in B.Ed. Prog, the candidate must have at least passed their graduation with a Bachelor of Arts/Science/Commerce or other bachelor degree.
B.ED Admission 2021 through counselling is open now on First Come First Serve basis for all B.Ed Colleges in Delhi/NCR (Gurgaon, Faridabad, Sonepat, Panipat, Jhahjjar, Mahendergarh & Rohtak).
B.ED ADMISSION 2021 – UNIVERSITIES
Almost all the UGC Recognized universities offer B.ed admission But the list of most popular Universities offering B.ed admission eligibility application form counseling collage 2021-2022 in Haryana is given below.
- Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, Jind
- Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak
- Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
- DCRUST University, Murthal
B.ed Eligibility – B.ed Admission 2021
Persons who have passed Graduate or Post Graduate Courses with a minimum of 50% of Marks are eligible, for Admission in the General Category. In respect of Reserve Category for SC/ST, a concession of 5% Marks is allowed.
B.ED Form 2021 – Last date B.ed 2021 Admission
B.ed Online Registration Process is now open in all the colleges in Haryana. Counselling process generally starts in the month of July or August every year . Interested Students Can get the Registration at IIEM Corporate office at Delhi.
REQUIRED SKILLSET FOR B.ED
B.ED ADMISSION COUNSELLING 2021 – (Universities)
- Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak(MDU) , Haryana (Recognised by UGC & NCTE)
- Choudhary Ranvir Singh University (CRSU) , Haryana (Recognised by UGC & NCTE)
- Kurukhestra University (KUK) , Haryana (Recognised by UGC & NCTE)
- DCRUST University , Murthal (Recognised by UGC & NCTE)
FAQ’s B.ED Admission 2021
Q. – Looking for B.Ed admission options in Delhi NCR ?
If you are aspiring to be a teacher and looking for options to pursue B.Ed which is mandatory qualification for teaching secondary level students, we make it simple for aspirants in Delhi/NCR. We have colleges from Faridabad, Sonepat, Panipat, Gurugram, Rewari, Jhajjar, Rohtak, Mahendergarh, which are in affiliation of MDU & CRSU. We assist our students right from beginning of registration, counseling, college allotment, books, classes, assignments, practical files, guess papers, transport arrangement during exams, providing mark-sheets at our Delhi Campus step by step. Even those who fail to get through entrance test of DU or IP universities can approach us for taking guaranteed admission without facing B.Ed entrance test.
Q. – Scope for working professionals to pursue B.Ed ?
We not only help you getting good NCTE approved college but also provide classes at our campus in Delhi which you can attend once a week to get through course content. Our faculty with their years of experience ensure high scale success rate to each & every student.
Q. – Is B.Ed four-year course OR two-year course now?
On the guidelines of NCTE, B.Ed is now offered as integrated course for four years only for those who look for admission right after their 12th & two year program also offered for those who already have completed their bachelor’s degree.
Q. – When admission process starts in MDU & CRSU?
Well, registrations open in April itself which almost secures seat in our listed college. Moreover, counseling part takes place somewhere around June followed by college allotment. This entire B.Ed admission process is performed by us on behalf of candidate registered with us.
Q. – What is eligibility, documents required, admission process, exam schedule?
- Eligibility : A candidate who has attained 50 percent marks minimum from in Graduation or Post Graduation from a recognized university, is eligible for taking admission in B.Ed.
- Documents required:
- ↠ 2 sets photocopies of 10th, 12th & graduation mark-sheet/certificate.
- ↠ 2 sets photocopies of Adhaar card.
- ↠ 6 passport size photos.
- ↠ Original Migration Certificate of highest qualification.
- Documents required:
- Admission Process : Since it is counseling based admission process in Haryana state, NO ENTRANCE Test for B.Ed admission required and all prerequisite formalities performed by us on behalf of candidates registered with us.
- Exam Schedule : Exams take place in the month of June & admit cards can be downloaded somewhere in the last week of May whereas result generally declared in the month of September every academic year.
- IIEM Privileges :
- ↠ Confirmed & hassle free admission.
- ↠ Allotment Letter, I-card, books delivery on time.
- ↠ Weekly classes and guidance seminars.
- ↠ Samples for B.Ed practical files provided.
- ↠ B.Ed last year question papers provided.
B.ed 2021 -For Any query regarding
Teacher training, teacher training course, b.ed from mdu, mdu b.ed, mdu rohtak, bed admission, b.ed admission 2021, b.ed from mdu, teaching and learning, b.ed full form, b.ed from mdu, mdu bed admission, ba bed, b.ed haryana, B.Ed Institute in South delhi, b.ed online form, b.ed admission last date, b.ed eligiblity, b.ed fee, B.ed Institute in Delhi, B.Ed Institute in Gurgaon Haryana, bed haryana, haryana bed, B.ed Institute in south ext
For Further Inquiry, Registration & B.ed Online Form kindly Fill the Inquiry form & our Team will Contact You Or You can Directly call on our helpline no.’s given below. Students can visit the center and can get all the details in person. In Covid situation we are getting students registration online as well.